Poll
Was Piya fair when she kept dating Jeh even after getting her memory back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that abhiya are meant to be ametz repeat ? 🤣🤣
Did you see the spider web post of mine? 🤣
tumhari tarah gayab 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
that abhiya are meant to be ametz repeat ? 🤣🤣
Yeh kisne kaha 🤣
they were not as loyal as chandeena. Angad had thing for misha then he dated t ka minion ruhi dated shankar 🤣
me 🤣 to tumhara point kya he?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
me 🤣 to tumhara point kya he?
That Abhiya were just nice to look at 🤣 they had nothing to call a functional relationship 🤣
all that glitters is not gold 🤣
I just saw the first post 🤣 that flow chart thing 🤣 but I don't remember it clearly🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
tumhari tarah gayab 🤣
That's why it has more importance than the other two options which are present🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I just saw the first post 🤣 that flow chart thing 🤣 but I don't remember it clearly🤣
It got updates so 🤣🤣