Poll
Was Piya fair when she kept dating Jeh even after getting her memory back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
jese vo abhay ki sari bate bhot religiously follow karti thi na 😆
Uski saari ulti advice zaroor follow karti thi 🤣
Tit for tat 🤣
Or don't know (as I have forgot everything)
.yeah... So a tit for tat option should be there 🤣
the only sahi couple was prbably chandeena 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the only sahi couple was prbably chandeena 🤣
Remember the loyalty bubble 🤣 always remember it
I wouldn’t even call Abhiya a couple but 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 sahi advice ko b ulta banakar
ab vo ek new debate shuru ho jayega 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Remember the loyalty bubble 🤣 always remember it
I wouldn’t even call Abhiya a couple but 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ab vo ek new debate shuru ho jayega 🤣
And I will defend my point to the dire end 🤣
.yeah... So a tit for tat option should be there 🤣
Nikki what is this behaviour? 🤣 teesra option kaha hai? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the only sahi couple was prbably chandeena 🤣
Ruhi and Angad bhi keh sakte hai 🤣