This dancer has exposed everything that is wrong with Alia
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ3iCskF8pp/?utm_medium=copy_link
What’s hilarious is that Alia was willing to participate in this 🤣epic bezti
This dancer has exposed everything that is wrong with Alia
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ3iCskF8pp/?utm_medium=copy_link
What’s hilarious is that Alia was willing to participate in this 🤣epic bezti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The same dancer overshadowed Divya Aggarwal on her own song. It was so bad that I wanted to intervene and tell Divya to just stop. Y u do dis to yourself? 🥺
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWcxv47FI7P/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Can you explain what’s wrong with the video
I can’t watch it at the moment
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The same dancer overshadowed Divya Aggarwal on her own song. It was so bad that I wanted to intervene and tell Divya to just stop. Y u do dis to yourself? 🥺
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWcxv47FI7P/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Omg this one too 🤣why are they doing this to themselves
Alia is looking aged from her recent pics...no charm
even Samantha Prabhu is looking more better
I don't get it.
I dont like Alia's dancing but she wasn't bad here ALSO she was in character while the other girl wasn't...
Did SLB insist on Alia wearing only white sarees during promotions?Spending hours and hours promoting on different channels,venues..It is exhausting just thinking about it..
I dont like Alia's dancing but she wasn't bad here ALSO she was in character while the other girl wasn't...
Whether she’s in character or not, she’s an awful dancer and here Sonali totally overshadows her
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYtxnhjp_yy/?igsh=MXZseWF2aXhibnVrbA==
...
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
...
12