Originally posted by: Minionite
Welcome to the dark side of hosting. 😈 See all hosts become evil at some point.
🤣 u have made all host evil Shreya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Welcome to the dark side of hosting. 😈 See all hosts become evil at some point.
🤣 u have made all host evil Shreya
I will wear that accusation very proudly.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Welcome to the dark side of hosting. 😈 See all hosts become evil at some point.
Of course. Sab tum hi se to seekh rahe 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Welcome to the dark side of hosting. 😈 See all hosts become evil at some point.
Main bhi sochoon, main itni sweet se itni evil kaise hogayi
I blame Zeal for introducing SNL😭
IM really confused now.
How many games are going on ? An are we partners at all 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Main bhi sochoon, main itni sweet se itni evil kaise hogayi
I blame Zeal for introducing SNL😭
As a player mein bhi sweet hi tha.. Host Union commandment says you have to be Evil/Sadist😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Main bhi sochoon, main itni sweet se itni evil kaise hogayi
I blame Zeal for introducing SNL😭
Why blaming SNL😲I was a sweet host when i hosted SNL😎

Wasn't I a sweetheart host? Batao zaraa...