Originally posted by: Infinitely
Of course not, if you perform badly, you'll get negative points like everyone else. And if you need help, I'll give that to you too but at the cost of points. 😆😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Of course not, if you perform badly, you'll get negative points like everyone else. And if you need help, I'll give that to you too but at the cost of points. 😆😆

Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Hi Darshi, I too wanted to form a group with you, that's why tagged you right after signing up. But I had already joined Soni & Nina's group before you even responded 😒
its Ok Simi 👍🏼
all the best for the game 🤗

All the best to u too, Darshi 🤗 I am sure you gonna rock as I know you are a brilliant player.
We are the ones who got Rejected by Hinna.
So as Revenge we must beat her in this Game. 😆
This is gonna be fun 😆
Pehle jeeto to sahi😈
Fun is at all times buddy, winning and losing is just the verdict 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Fun is at all times buddy, winning and losing is just the verdict 😆
Mujhe tasalli de rahi ho na? Aaj tak ek bhi game nahi jeeti main😭
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Of course not, if you perform badly, you'll get negative points like everyone else. And if you need help, I'll give that to you too but at the cost of points. 😆😆
Welcome to the dark side of hosting. 😈 See all hosts become evil at some point.