Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
U liked FaF?
Cahe kuch bhi IPL jab start hua tha tab se Meri loyalty sirf KKR ke sath hai na bhi Dekho phr bhi KKR ke sath hi rahungi mei for me IPL is KKR ๐
I dont care about players i only care about teams or srk, preity, anushka, shilpa๐
Cahe kuch bhi IPL jab start hua tha tab se Meri loyalty sirf KKR ke sath hai na bhi Dekho phr bhi KKR ke sath hi rahungi mei for me IPL is KKR ๐
Same since IPL started i have been KKR fan
RCB bought Anuj Rawat for 3.4 Cr...seems like they want a young semi new lineup.
Anuj Rawat Sold to RCB for 3.4 crore
Plays for Karnataka in domestic. Has played for many teams in KPL (Karnataka Premier League). This seems to me like a motivted buy. ๐ As in someone from the team liked his play and they want him at any cost. ๐
Suresh Raina unsold ๐ฅบ
I mean, I can kind of understand but still ๐ญ๐ญ
I thought he played well last time๐
because of srk ๐คฃ wrna mujhe toh yeh bhi nhi maloom hota team mein kon hai kia hai ๐คฃ bas srk ki team hai toh Meri bhi team hai ๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
I wonder when our 25 players will play away League? Than IPL...
33