I might be confusing this with some other player or team, but I think Rashid Khan was the one who asked to be released?
Well I don't know the inside story. So may be asked because releasing Rashid is a disaster. Not player is as consistent as him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I might be confusing this with some other player or team, but I think Rashid Khan was the one who asked to be released?
Well I don't know the inside story. So may be asked because releasing Rashid is a disaster. Not player is as consistent as him.
DC gets KS Bharat for 2cr
Congratulations!! ๐ฅณ๐ค
Dazzlers colour is my favourite on IF
2500 posts ho gaye tumhare ๐
Thank youโค๏ธ
Hehehe, 2500 in 8 years...I might as well be called a hibernating bear on IF๐คฃ
KKR tried to retain some of their players though but they failed to retain some as they already spent too much money on the initial players RCB i think they may adopt a diff approach this time they keep on failing even after having so many big names in their teamOriginally posted by: Tapdance
Absolutely agree with every thing you have said.
Ishan Kishan had a disastrous run last year, MI backed him and he bounced back in the later matches. He's the most expensive buy this year, honestly some of these managements could do a self analysis on how sports is about backing your best and not using them as a commodity. Disappointed with KKR and RCB in those regards today. SRH, I have no hope with all they did last year with someone like Warner. His performance in WC should have showed them some mirrors.
Mohammed Azharuddeen: Unsold
Baroda's Vishnu Solanki: Unsold
Thank you๐
It's still on, 20L base players are being auctioned now.
Most of them will he bought cheaper in all probability if they are bought.
Base Price is 20 lakh. Goes unsold.
Anuj Rawat
The Delhi keeper-batters asks for bids from 20 lakh. SRH make the first move for Rawat. RCB join the bidding and compete with RCB. He's a big-hitting in the Indian domestic cricket circles. Perhaps, that's why RCB and SRH continue to battle is out to snap him up.
RCB raise the bid up to 75 lakh.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I don't care ๐คช. I am team RCB now . Come on Soniye , you know Faf is my priority after all the predictions I made on him ๐คฃ.
Yayyy
so I dont need to support csk anymore
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
I wonder when our 25 players will play away League? Than IPL...
33