yes with the link!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes with the link!
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Like I said the link works, when we click on the link we can see the image. And ya loved the edit.
Ah OK. Guess I'd have to make do with that.
Glad you all are able to view it at least. :)
Originally posted by: M3H7L75QH7XPFUGY
Ah OK. Guess I'd have to make do with that.
Glad you all are able to view it at least. :)
https://twitter.com/abhiraeditss/status/1491752098098200576?s=20&t=2BG3PKgj2a6iERJcoqbSRw
Yaar I just requested this song on Abhira in another thread yesterday 🤣
Originally posted by: PIOYU55GM5TAMWOO
Yaar I just requested this song on Abhira in another thread yesterday 🤣
So, your wish is now granted.
na na .... I want a new original scene 🤣
Originally posted by: ABG6OWV7OIFQYRZW
na na .... I want a new original scene 🤣
Abhi is se kaam Chala lo. But the way things are going, bahut jaldi milegi.
which pool.scene Pooja I can't get itOriginally posted by: TLWUVIPXVJ4F6DVX
Haan haan I know it looks way different 🤣 I was talking more about the scene when they are by the pool (analogous to the lake) but could not find a photo of it so used that one 😆
When they are walking by the pool in Anisha's house. Let me try to find a clip or photo.Originally posted by: Mehersudha
which pool.scene Pooja I can't get it
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZyYn32K0Ul/?utm_medium=copy_linkOriginally posted by: T57D6VSQFPJWNK25
When they are walking by the pool in Anisha's house. Let me try to find a clip or photo.
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
7