Aaj dusra din ho gaya.. Aur mujhe chocolate mila bhi nahi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj dusra din ho gaya.. Aur mujhe chocolate mila bhi nahi😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Disclaimer : Watch till end 🤣🤣🤣at your own risk
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZg0tNIIXaI/?utm_medium=copy_link
office me hu.. Shaam ko dekhungi😆
I'm now back Meghu.. After checking all my notifications..
Sorry😆
But I don't want to improve..😆
Tell the gist nah plz.. I am already tired after replying to so many tags😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Tell the gist nah plz.. I am already tired after replying to so many tags😆
nothing much just nikki and I have the same skin and hair problems 🤣
This episode has produced countless gifs
But only one meme I remember
https://64.media.tumblr.com/19ec60b108b746ba51b936a3c7bffcc5/tumblr_inline_pa4o0tjJM91qz84da_540.png
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
This episode has produced countless gifs
But only one meme I remember
https://64.media.tumblr.com/19ec60b108b746ba51b936a3c7bffcc5/tumblr_inline_pa4o0tjJM91qz84da_540.png
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
nothing much just nikki and I have the same skin and hair problems 🤣
You also have skin problems??
Wait now I gotta read what you both were discussing.. I've been suffering for years..
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
You also have skin problems??
Wait now I gotta read what you both were discussing.. I've been suffering for years..
kumbh mela sisters 😎
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k