Yes ASCO is same. I heard ASH is better.
Since I am not a clinician I do not go to these. Though I do have few basic scientists friends those go to ASH but not to ASCO. It’s full clinical
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes ASCO is same. I heard ASH is better.
Since I am not a clinician I do not go to these. Though I do have few basic scientists friends those go to ASH but not to ASCO. It’s full clinical
Yes solid tumors. Pre clinical, animal and Clinical studies on molecular levels and effect of drug combination.
Clinical studies in all phases? I'm part of early phase...FIH.
Your speciality? Cell and tumor type?
T-cell, solid tumor
Nope used to once at phase 1 and 2. No longer.
Now it’s kinda still pure translation level but even to collect tumor tissues have to go all formalities SOP, IRB human protocol etc. worst is CITI training
Oh immunology as well. Organ specific?
Immuno-onc.Not organ specific...mainly melanoma.
Are you done with CC Round 3. I'm again clueless and so are my partners. I shouldn't have signed up...lofty goal.
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Are you done with CC Round 3. I'm again clueless and so are my partners. I shouldn't have signed up...lofty goal.
Yes we are done
Yeah, we are done as well