Well done to the writers👏👏👏after so much time they released Purvi from not being Molkki in such a way .... What a "rich" fantasy👏👏👏If I had made my seven-year-old daughter sit down to write something, she would certainly have done better.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well done to the writers👏👏👏after so much time they released Purvi from not being Molkki in such a way .... What a "rich" fantasy👏👏👏If I had made my seven-year-old daughter sit down to write something, she would certainly have done better.
Well done to the writers👏👏👏after so much time they released Purvi from not being Molkki in such a way .... What a "rich" fantasy👏👏👏If I had made my seven-year-old daughter sit down to write something, she would certainly have done better.
Load mat lo
Positive dekho
Viru ka trust idhar se udhar nai hua ek baar bhi
Why I am still defending this 😂😭😂😭
Load mat lo
Positive dekho
Viru ka trust idhar se udhar nai hua ek baar bhi
Why I am still defending this 😂😭😂😭
Kyunki hum barbaad hain 😀👌🏻
Areyyyyy
Kitne dino baad darshan diye tune 🤗
aasu..🥺🤗🤗
Kaise hai aap..❤
Kitne dino baad. ...🤗
Miss you...🥺❤
Sappu baby 🤗🤗
Main theek
Maine tags dekhe tumhare but itna late hogaya toh reply nahin kiya 😭😭😭
Missed you too
Kaisi hai?
Episode aaj ka accha hai... Purvi reveals the truth to Vir.... Aur Pur Vir hug bhi hai🫂🫂🫂❤️❤️❤️
finallyOriginally posted by: ReenVora
Episode aaj ka accha hai... Purvi reveals the truth to Vir.... Aur Pur Vir hug bhi hai🫂🫂🫂❤️❤️❤️
Ab dekh ke soungi
Load mat lo
Positive dekho
Viru ka trust idhar se udhar nai hua ek baar bhi
Honestly, I think I am the most positive commentator left in the forum🙂😘
Of course, Vir will support her. I have no doubt about that.