Another flashy sorry .... forgot to tag you

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another flashy sorry .... forgot to tag you

You are forgiven ๐ค
I liked the first sorry more than the flashier one ๐
Mujhe bhi chahiye! ๐
Can I have white or yellow roses please?
Here are a few for you .......


OK... finally have this entire garden ... all are for you! Happy my dear dreamy author?!โค๏ธ


๐๐๐
I love you ๐ค
mere bhi le lo
nahi chahiye๐ฅบ

We are less than a week away from the two-day IPL 2022 auction where 590 players would go under the hammer. The buzz is palpable on social media as teams get ready with their final plans for the auction.
The auction process will start at 11 AM IST in the morning. The auction will be broadcasted live on Star Sports. Also, the ownership rights has moved on from VIVO to TATA, which means it would be called TATA IPL 2022 Auction.
Siraj is one of Royal Challengers Bangalore's retained players along with Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, going into the next IPL cycle and ahead of the mega auction.
"When I bowled those two beamers against KKR, people said 'quit cricket and go back and drive autos with your father'," Siraj told The RCB Podcast.
And yes, the same people, who trolled me incessantly back then, say 'you're the best bowler bhai'. So, I know. I don't want anybody's opinion. I'm the same Siraj I was back then," he added.
Incidentally, it was again a game against KKR which lifted Siraj's IPL fortunes. He ran through the Knight Riders with figures of 3 for 8 in 2020, also becoming the first bowler to bowl two maiden overs in the history of the tournament.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
We are less than a week away from the two-day IPL 2022 auction where 590 players would go under the hammer. The buzz is palpable on social media as teams get ready with their final plans for the auction.
The auction process will start at 11 AM IST in the morning. The auction will be broadcasted live on Star Sports. Also, the ownership rights has moved on from VIVO to TATA, which means it would be called TATA IPL 2022 Auction.
Does it begin on Friday??
Cant wait
Atleast 6 Frenchise own by IPL owner in SA their 20/20 are very Entertaining with many overseas player in except india, their Auction coming up...
ILT20 auction in Dubai on October 1 Click here to view more : https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/140256/ilt-auction-in-dubai-on-october-1 800...
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/140267/bcci-confirms-goa-as-venue-for-ipl-2027-auction
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/west-indies-docked-two-wtc-points-for-slow-over-rate-in-second-test-against-sri-lanka-1544923 e Well it dose not...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ipl-2026-list-of-injured-and-unavailable-players-for-kkr-csk-srh-rr-dc-pbks-1528625 list of 10 players out of...
0