Is that jal? 😲 Just what I needed .... was really parched after having a bowl full of anti-elements for my late lunch, thank you sweetheart.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is that jal? 😲 Just what I needed .... was really parched after having a bowl full of anti-elements for my late lunch, thank you sweetheart.
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
I responded to smitten about topic , if u don’t like my comment , don’t read n keep calm n don’t instigate ppl for fights n stop bullying .
When did I say that I don’t like your comment? I love your comments. 🥺
Not interested in anti-element sympathizers like you!
Keep your BW scripts to yourself and Keep calm!
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
When did I say that I don’t like your comment? I love your comments. 🥺
Ok lol .
Stop instigating ppl for fights n stop encouraging bullying n stop bullying , enough .
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Ok lol .
Stop instigating ppl for fights n stop encouraging bullying n stop bullying , enough .
How am I instigating fights when you’re the one who called someone an anti element sympathiser. I’m not a bully, in fact …

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How am I bullying when you’re the one who called someone an anti element sympathiser. I’m simply here on a scientific duty to fight against anti scientific things. Please keep calm.
Stop putting ur words in my mouth . How talking about bw is talking about some one , seems I touched d truth nerve lol .
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Stop putting ur words in my mouth . How talking about bw is talking about some one , seems I touched d truth nerve lol .
Truth nerve? A nerve like that exists? Kya Phunsukh Wangdu

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Not interested in anti-element sympathizers like you!
Keep your BW scripts to yourself and Keep calm!
ye kya hai Bhai....my vocabulary is limited to 10 words..keep it simple please...😭
Thank God...my faith in u is still intact..🥳
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYhpEA5FAiM/?img_index=1 igsh=MTFlMHI2Mm52Njhlbg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dr-aarambhi-actor-sanjib-singh-dies-of-heart-attack-after-completing-night-shoot-at-3-am-report_235390
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
47