Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup....My Mommy's eyes had a truth nerve..damn...as soon as she made her eyes big and looked at us....Papa, mere dono Bhai aur main...turant sachh bolne lagte the...😲
then what are you doing in bw forum go shit in south indian movies forumOriginally posted by: Nonpareil
Voicing on things is not online warriors bla bla , I don’t entertain anti elements sympathisers n keep ur assumptions n lectures with u , not interested in ur bw scripts
🥱
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
ye kya hai Bhai....my vocabulary is limited to 10 words..keep it simple please...😭
It’ll never make sense 😆
I think Nonpareil meant anti-social elements. Social wala word chhut gaya. 😆
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
I think Nonpareil meant anti-social elements. Social wala word chhut gaya. 😆
The absence of one word created a whole new scientific narrative. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The absence of one word created a whole new scientific narrative. 😆
Hmm. On an entirely different note, I was searching the news and saw that Panjshir fell to the Taliban last month. The news struck a depression in my heart. Amrullah and Massoud seems to have fled the country to Tajikistan.
Do you or your relatives have any news about the situation there?
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Hmm. On an entirely different note, I was searching the news and saw that Panjshir fell to the Taliban last month. The news struck a depression in my heart. Amrullah and Massoud seems to have fled the country to Tajikistan.
Do you or your relatives have any news about the situation there?
I know. We were all so upset over here when Panjshir fell. The Taliban came fully prepared and clearly backed up. Last time my mum spoke to relatives, things were relatively okay. They were freaked out but the Taliban had been laying low, most likely trying to fool the citizens into believing they’ve “changed”. I told them to give it a few months to a year, the fuckers true colours will come out. They can’t fake it for too long.
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Yup....My Mommy's eyes had a truth nerve..damn...as soon as she made her eyes big and looked at us....Papa, mere dono Bhai aur main...turant sachh bolne lagte the...😲
This is so relatable . 😆 Maa sab jaanti haa
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYhpEA5FAiM/?img_index=1 igsh=MTFlMHI2Mm52Njhlbg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dr-aarambhi-actor-sanjib-singh-dies-of-heart-attack-after-completing-night-shoot-at-3-am-report_235390
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
47