toh ab chup chap shadi ki tyyari kro 😈
Mujhe yahan rehna hi nhi
I m going 😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
toh ab chup chap shadi ki tyyari kro 😈
Mujhe yahan rehna hi nhi
I m going 😭😭😭😭

Yes we do but when will you are going to love us back
Chup chap yehi bethi raho 😡😈 abhi shadi ki sari rasmein baqi hai 😈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guys, stop freaking Lizzie out... Woh maar daalegi mujhe🤦♀️
Ik you guys don't love me enough, but bichaari ka bp badhaake tum logo ko kuch nahi milne waala🤦♀️
Whoops!
Sorry Lizzie, what I meant was... Shreya's games are always such a breather You'll never find a more relaxing game than hers
If by any chance, this one doesn't end up like that... that would be totally unexpected!!! 😳
Chup chap yehi bethi raho 😡😈 abhi shadi ki sari rasmein baqi hai 😈
Itny sarey sur couples hain unsey karwo
Dekho Bee utawli hui beithi hai dulhan baney ky liye.
Don't use hashtags if you wanna sound scary, I laughing my guts here😭🤣
woh sab Khushi Khushi shreya dadi ki baat man rahe hai 😡 Tumhari trha nhi Jo bhagne ki kar rahe hai 😡😎
Itny sarey sur couples hain unsey karwo
Dekho Bee utawli hui beithi hai dulhan baney ky liye.
For some reason, I just imagined an octopus mom charging at us and screaming her lungs out 🤣
Itny sarey sur couples hain unsey karwo
Dekho Bee utawli hui beithi hai dulhan baney ky liye.
Tum phirse mere naam kahi bhi use kar rahi ho 😲
Me no dulhan pls 😲