Guys, stop freaking Lizzie out... Woh maar daalegi mujhe🤦♀️
Ik you guys don't love me enough, but bichaari ka bp badhaake tum logo ko kuch nahi milne waala🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Guys, stop freaking Lizzie out... Woh maar daalegi mujhe🤦♀️
Ik you guys don't love me enough, but bichaari ka bp badhaake tum logo ko kuch nahi milne waala🤦♀️
Good to see you too Nina! 🤗
How have you been?
I'm missing all my sheep! 🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ask some of the veterans here - Shreya and stressbuster do not go together.
Nd we still sign up every time
See how patient nd addicitve we r😆
Hayee This is so cute! 😍
Looks like mujhe mera V-day gift mil gaya
toh ab chup chap shadi ki tyyari kro 😈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guys, stop freaking Lizzie out... Woh maar daalegi mujhe🤦♀️
Ik you guys don't love me enough, but bichaari ka bp badhaake tum logo ko kuch nahi milne waala🤦♀️
#MereHaathonMeinNauNauBelanHain! 😡
M coming for you Shibz!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Good to see you too Nina! 🤗
How have you been?
I'm missing all my sheep! 🤗
I m good
Hope you doing good
Good luck for this game
I m sure you will do good
Addicted to self-torture more like
#ISayNoToMasochism
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆
Aye aye captain ..
n we have to guess the album as well if I am not wrong??🤪
Yes you have to name both.
That's because you all love me.