Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He again called her a fake through his new post. I know it's a paid drama, but the thing is an army of SJW is not fighting for DP this time. Industry people still cheering for Freddy under his other recent posts.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Here for all the DP criticism, she’s begun to annoy me a lot if I move past her face, but I used to Follow Freddy Birdy & always got…weird vibes from his IG.I wouldn’t pay any attention to him.  He’s a sell-out out, try TOO HARD & Idk, just doesn’t seem particularly nice to me. AFAIK, he’s a journalist & writer. Never ever saw him being an architect anywhere through his IG. Friends with some serious socialites like Roohi Jaikishan etc. sucks up to Kareena a lot, lol & other BW Celebs like Kat too. His “writing” is super over-rated too. I can write better after a bottle of wine. 

And to think, this bloke is an award winning copywriter. Just goes to show, there is hope for anyone, yet.

Before he went private, all I could see was Amu commenting, that explains the Kareena love. Neetu Kapoor is a regular fawner of his posts too.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mrunal’s come out looking pretty bad after this one tbh. I almost enjoyed this troll’s sassiness, whereas Mrunal went in full lecture mode like a Swara 2.0. Never heard of this Freddy guy till recently and his Insta was shocking to say the least. What God awful writing. Those 14 year old Tumblr girls do so much better. The beauty of his recent viral post was that he wasn’t directly calling anyone out, just throwing shade in a unique way without insults. Don’t go directly attacking someone like that for no actual good reason and not expect to be dragged. 

Hazardous thumbnail

Damn. Mrunal got balls of steel to be liking an anti-Deepika post like that in public. I’m impressed.

Edited by Hazardous - 2 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Damn. Mrunal got balls of steel to be liking an anti-Deepika post like that in public. I’m impressed.

Really? Im embarrassed that she liked a psycho like Kangana's post, that too mocking Deepika's mental health. Not a good look for Mrunal and petty AF.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Why do DP fans call themselves "Crazens"?🤔 Can anyone explain? I am unaware & curious.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

sorry but these pictures show nothing..not every one is like kangana to express dislike openly..rest are more civil and act well offscreen too..it won't hurt to smile or greet someone politely if you are half decent a person but that does not mean you are bonding or the other person really gets along with you..

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Why do DP fans call themselves "Crazens"?🤔 Can anyone explain? I am unaware & curious.

Once upon a time, there were 4-5 DP fans on here that used to call themselves Crazens. This was in the year of our lord 2009. Then a tragedy stuck as a result of which there was mass exodus to Twitter. On twitter, they were able to mate and multiply. They were so successful, they ended up populating the entire social media universe.

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Once upon a time, there were 4-5 DP fans on here that used to call themselves Crazens. This was in the year of our lord 2009. Then a tragedy stuck as a result of which there was mass exodus to Twitter. On twitter, they were able to mate and multiply. They were so successful, they ended up populating the entire social media universe.

To this day, they continue to ferociously fight for the honor of their one true Goddess Padukone. They’re so invincible that those who attack Goddess P go under hiding fearing the wrath of the Crazens.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Really? Im embarrassed that she liked a psycho like Kangana's post, that too mocking Deepika's mental health. Not a good look for Mrunal and petty AF.

She sounds desperate to be honest. I mean who even knows of her existence before all this and now suddenly she is everywhere.  😳