My guess is Biggboss15 is the culprit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My guess is Biggboss15 is the culprit
My guess is Biggboss15 is the culprit
Ok same applies to you. I will respond to you in PM, but you can no longer guess or ask questions.
I think amekha killed ashley
I think Bigboss15 is the murderer 😒
Alright I'm closing this thread down to signal that you are done with your round.
cheers2all, congratulations on your 40 points and making it onto my assassins team. You are a damn good liar and murderer. 🤣
Biggboss15, Fix_BB, and Amekha - Ashley is highly disappointed in you...on not catching the murderer. 🤣