Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Amnu have the best poetry collection, hands down 🙌
Exactly. Just held his hand and he will fight every damn battle
Noor,
I just have the collection, you are the poet!
Akshu leaves in middle I am so done with her!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Amnu have the best poetry collection, hands down 🙌
Exactly. Just held his hand and he will fight every damn battle
Noor,
I just have the collection, you are the poet!
Akshu leaves in middle I am so done with her!
Amnu is on roll today 😉
Suits on Akshara so well... She just has to stand behind him he will do everything for their love ❤
Nigahein kuch iss kadar Mashroof hui Tumhare didaar main,
Umar bhar Agra mein reh kar bhi humne Tajmahal nahi dekha.
Yeh Dr. Birla ke dil ka haal hai 😆
@ Bold- Its the last of, I will go to work and be back in a different mood!
Zenu Uff!
Abhimanyu truly does not see anything beyond Akshu!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Noor,
I just have the collection, you are the poet!
Akshu leaves in middle I am so done with her!
I really hope she doesn't. I am so happy to see a guy like Abhi who fights her battle with so much right and confidence.
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
I really hope she doesn't. I am so happy to see a guy like Abhi who fights her battle with so much right and confidence.
Itna Haq jatata hai, uff! Imagine what he will do after he marries her!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Noor,
I just have the collection, you are the poet!
Akshu leaves in middle I am so done with her!
Amnu... Tere paas ghalib aur Mirza ki shayri, poetry collection hai. Toh main aas paas bhi nhi hai 😆
I am gonna write a story and roast her then 😃
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Amnu... Tere paas ghalib aur Mirza ki shayri, poetry collection hai. Toh main aas paas bhi nhi hai 😆
I am gonna write a story and roast her then 😃
You have the talent. I am jealous!
Ye dialogue mera hona chahiye. Apni stories padh phir bol ye baat
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Ye dialogue mera hona chahiye. Apni stories padh phir bol ye baat
Rolling eyes emoji here please!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Itna Haq jatata hai, uff! Imagine what he will do after he marries her!
He will treat her as a queen. He won't even let her walk on the floor.