Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
You will get it from insta , twitter or last hamare Google baba to hai hi😆
Abhi dates hain na? I will definitely try.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
You will get it from insta , twitter or last hamare Google baba to hai hi😆
Abhi dates hain na? I will definitely try.
Haina we can plan our next mushaayare soon😉
He can’t see anything beyond her like Amnu said and she can’t see anything beyond her family especially Arohi.
They have their own shortcomings. Lekin Abhi samjhane par samjh jaata hai par Akshara?????
She needs to still realise the love Abhi has for her. She still needs to understand that he is completely dependent on her (I am not justifying his dependency here) but you need to understand is my point.