Literally! I don't even mind opting for Click & Collect! 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Literally! I don't even mind opting for Click & Collect! 😂
Loved this. Somehow this just fits into the show and how Abhi should treat them Goenka's after his marriage to Akshu
Originally posted by: illiana.yale.35
Hey, didn't you write Aftershocks of Love and I think Ishq Mubarak too? I loved those! You should write more for Abhira, you're really good
Oh Crap! you figured that out!
Love,love love it.
I already read this one but forgot to write review.
Love the protective Abhi.
Completely different from your other OS, loved that one too by the way.
Keep writing.😀
Write something like this again 😭 I wanna read such cute stuff ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Love,love love it.
I already read this one but forgot to write review.
Love the protective Abhi.
Completely different from your other OS, loved that one too by the way.
Keep writing.😀
Thank you so much! These comments always make my day <3
Man.. I'm missing this.. u dunno how many I've read this n the other one abhi and goenkas.. pls pls write more like this
Originally posted by: Garden_diane
Man.. I'm missing this.. u dunno how many I've read this n the other one abhi and goenkas.. pls pls write more like this
Thank you, will do. I just started a fanfic for these two, check it out if you like<3
Originally posted by: illiana.yale.35
Thank you, will do. I just started a fanfic for these two, check it out if you like<3
Whereee
Eagerly looking forward to reading it 😃 thank you for posting 🤗
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897