Why no one is feeling bad for...- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

1k

Users

7

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

U4UBA2QVUTD7LB3B thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Waidehi

jab yeh show aya that tab me school me thi mujhe toh yasd bhi nhi I watched nicely from season 3 u r true fan then

I started watching when I was young and I’ll probably continue until it ends
Waidehi thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: XJ3J7JNFZJCFOKWL

I started watching when I was young and I’ll probably continue until it ends

great dear I just watch for akshu means pranali I think u r viewer if serial then so glad yaar

Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice


haan lekin AKSHU was rude to him


COCONUT BHAIYA is a model of SILENT DIGNITY and SELF RESPECT

Coconut Bhayya should be so thankful to you... You and only you can make so many posts for him .😂😂😂.. Kaun hai woh actor.. come to this forum...Aapka number 1 fan hai Yahan 🤣🤣

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Coconut Bhayya should be so thankful to you... You and only you can make so many posts for him .😂😂😂.. Kaun hai woh actor.. come to this forum...Aapka number 1 fan hai Yahan 🤣🤣


COCONUT BHAIYA bina bolke conveyed such an important message to everyone


COCONUT BHAIYA is a CLASS ACT

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".