I started watching when I was young and I’ll probably continue until it endsjab yeh show aya that tab me school me thi mujhe toh yasd bhi nhi I watched nicely from season 3 u r true fan then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I started watching when I was young and I’ll probably continue until it endsjab yeh show aya that tab me school me thi mujhe toh yasd bhi nhi I watched nicely from season 3 u r true fan then
great dear I just watch for akshu means pranali I think u r viewer if serial then so glad yaarOriginally posted by: XJ3J7JNFZJCFOKWL
I started watching when I was young and I’ll probably continue until it ends
Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
haan lekin AKSHU was rude to him
COCONUT BHAIYA is a model of SILENT DIGNITY and SELF RESPECT
Coconut Bhayya should be so thankful to you... You and only you can make so many posts for him .😂😂😂.. Kaun hai woh actor.. come to this forum...Aapka number 1 fan hai Yahan 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Coconut Bhayya should be so thankful to you... You and only you can make so many posts for him .😂😂😂.. Kaun hai woh actor.. come to this forum...Aapka number 1 fan hai Yahan 🤣🤣
COCONUT BHAIYA bina bolke conveyed such an important message to everyone
COCONUT BHAIYA is a CLASS ACT