The Jr. Dr. Rohan, imagine his shock when he gets to know tomorrow that abhi eloped and married akshu and uska patta kat gaya...
The Jr. Dr. Rohan, imagine his shock when he gets to know tomorrow that abhi eloped and married akshu and uska patta kat gaya...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is just a friend of ak. Not male friends are hitting on us
Originally posted by: borntorule12
He is just a friend of ak. Not male friends are hitting on us
I know this is a fun post
Originally posted by: borntorule12
He is just a friend of ak. Not male friends are hitting on us
Oh !!yes ma!!! so 🥺sad Dr. Rohan!!!!
🤣
I m feeling bad for myself for watching this show me kaha phase gyi 🤪
I m feeling bad for myself for watching this show me kaha phase gyi 🤪
why nobody feels bad for COCONUT BHAIYA 😭

Lol I’ve been watching this show for the last 10 years 😉I m feeling bad for myself for watching this show me kaha phase gyi 🤪
u shouldn't fel bad he is string headed man who has self respect who is selling coconut and earning money
u shouldn't fel bad he is string headed man who has self respect who is selling coconut and earning money
haan lekin AKSHU was rude to him
COCONUT BHAIYA is a model of SILENT DIGNITY and SELF RESPECT
jab yeh show aya that tab me school me thi mujhe toh yasd bhi nhi I watched nicely from season 3 u r true fan thenOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
Lol I’ve been watching this show for the last 10 years 😉