Bollyqueen0 please confirm

I can't even sapnon mein block you😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Bollyqueen0 please confirm

I can't even sapnon mein block you😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
No. Smitten & I was blocked before Maroon commented. I had no idea who he was talking about. I sometimes blind react without knowing shit. It’s my way of moral supporting comments. 😆
We are the OGs 🤗

I feel missed out. Take me in your elite 'we are blocked by festival' group. 😡
This is you trying to jump onto our elite and blocked motorbike group.
Meanwhile this is me after being blocked by 3 members. Expertise level 100.

I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
This is you trying to jump onto our elite and blocked motorbike group.
Meanwhile this is me after being blocked by 3 members. Expertise level 100.
Teesra kisne block kiya?😲
Zeal, Festival and EtherealBeauty. Third one was totally expected. 😆 There’s probably more but will only find out if I need to quote them. 😌
I thought everyone except Maroon were blocked today because of this thread😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
But I didn’t laugh at anyone’s post. Atleast I don’t think I did.😒
Maybe I got blocked before this.
Such unsolvable mystery.
If your profile is visited today, then it's today...Otherwise, it was before this 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Zeal, Festival and EtherealBeauty. Third one was totally expected. 😆 There’s probably more but will only find out if I need to quote them. 😌
Zeal?😲
Originally posted by: Mrignaini
If anyone can share their knowledge on how to block members that would be great!
A couple of days ago, I received a notification of a member changing their username, when I clicked on it, it informed me I was blocked by them. Why the f*ck would I wanna know some randomer who I've never engaged with has changed their username.
Vijay and his features, *shakes head*.
Same happened with me. I think we're dealing with the same person here.
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
This magnum opus deserves to be watched onscreen. OMG, what a movie!!!!!! Robert Pattison and Anne Hatheway were the show stealers.
Hello, Has Ayan Mukherji started shooting for Bramhastra part 2? I would like to know.
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
17