Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 53

She again admired all the development and remember him visiting her work for 1sttime.  She had then realized for first time his high standard of expectation in work. Why he was No. 1.

Geet smiled – Uff how particular he was with everything. Working with him she knew how perfectionist he was and his expectations were no less with her. He had made her work hard, making her go beyond her capacity and then making her used to do things in such fine way. Ultimately making her shine in front of whole villagers. All appreciations came to her for the hard work he had made her do.

She shied and smiled – “He can never stop being my Chote Thakur, never stop guiding my become better and better. “

Geet reached her room. She has to wrap up everything. She looked up and her eyes went to the camera’s installed. She had to call people to get them un installed. 

She made a call, let them know. Started wrapping remembering the reason of installation.

Maan had visited her for second time after 3 months of gap. Maan’s passion had swept her of floor. They were continuously in bed for two days, making love again and again. Her whole body marked with his deep kisses and bites, as if he would drink her for their next gap of separation. Tip of her curved were sore and between her thighs were burning with his passion. How she had loved every bit of it. Her passion for his passion had only aggravated it.

It was Sunday Night – Geet was in Maan’s lap and he was all over her when they heard some loud hussle bustle. Maan asked Geet to change and went out to enquire. Few people have broken into one house nearby and took everything on Gun point. They also had badly hurt one member.

Maan had panicked like maniac.“Maan don’t panic. We will check on security

Shut Up!!! Will you simply shut up and let me think… Bohut Shaukh hai yahan akele reh ker internship kerneka…”

Maa-aan, I am fine

You are fine, I can see but I am not, Samjhi tum. You also denied to stay in Haveli… main kuch bolun, youhave to say NO… bass

Nahi Maa-aan” he shook his head and left “Let me think now”.

Geet felt bad, how he had given up on her. It came in flow from him but she could feel, how he thought she would say no to anything he proposed.  Where wrong was he? She thought. Knowing unknowingly, this is what she has been doing these days, especially after their marriage.

As a result of his thinking he had got all security system installed in this 1-bedroom suite of her and thus these cameras came into place. Geet that time had no guts to interfere, seeing his temper.

Later, he had used these cameras to tease her senses. Enjoying her plight of missing him in their gap period.

Later: Geet boarded the vehicle arrange for her with her stuff.

In Khurana Mansion:

Maan was racing every where checking all arrangements.

He made the call “How is the journey going? Did she take the break?

Yes sir, we managed to make her take break at the decided place.”

Listen, you are responsible for her comfort and security. Not a slightest mistake I am going to forgive

Sir, be assure.” He disconnected and again went on checking the arrangements. He was looking into everything so keenly

Kamini at last got hold of him “Maan, take a little rest Beta. You have ten times checked whole arrangements and everyone knows here, there is no scope of mistake. Thorda aram kerlo

Nahi, I am fine

Yes I see that. Either you are busy in this whole arrangement here or busy calling those security ten times. It would have b een better you would have gone to pick her on your own

Nahi..”

Nahi kya… one side show her attitude and here make us crazy here with your craziness.”

Attitude... bas yahi lagta hai sabko… who will see all these arrangements here

“No your whole family is not here. Are we all not excited that our Badi Bahu is at last coming here. Pehli baar Badi bahu banker aayegi woh

Wahi… I want her entry to be grand , with no flaws. First time she is coming here as My wife. It has to be such that everyone remembers. Pata nahi abhi bhi use yeh sab utna achcha lagega yanahi…. Main kuch kerta hoon who kuch sochtee hai

Maan, beta she loves you. So much that nothing matters more than you to her. Even if she misses these it will be because her eyes will be only waiting for you

Mansion and the huge garden of Mansion was beautifully and elegantly decorated to welcome Geet. She will for first time enter this house as wife of Maan, eldest next generation Bahu of Khurana. Everyone were kept on toes as there was grand party in honor of Geet- Mrs Maan Singh Khurana – Dr. Geet Maan Singh Khurana and Owner of Geetanjali.

Not only Maan’s Dadima, his parents, Mehak and Viccky were eagerly waiting for Geet but also his both Uncle and Aunts along with his cousins were eagerly waiting to welcome Geet.

Dev and Naintara were sent to Canada. Maan gave huge chunk to make them settle there and not look back to come here, especially in front of Geet.

Dadima, his parents, Mehak and Viccky waited to welcome Geet by heart while others waited as Maan had created a scenario that they have to not only accept Geet but he made sure that they did all to impress her and pamper her. It was all money game he played as The Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan knew Geet was always worried for whole family to accept her and be happy for their relation. His being angry on this would have Shut her Up but never took this thought away from her.

All he did not want was Geet to impress them so he played it other way round. Relation would be good; everyone would be happy with their relation but Geet does not have to prove them. Now everyone else were ready to prove them to Geet.

Maan, had given up all his and Geet’s share of Khurana Enterprise to other siblings and cousins. Mehak and Vicky,he gave major part with no condition.

Other’s he gave on only one condition - GEET.

Other than that, Geetanjali was all Geet’s with 60% share in Geet’s name. He kept 20% share in his name –to operate and run it on his term smoothly and 10% share in market and 10% among other board of directors. Geetanjali was his creation and he had decided that he will neither merge it with Khurana Enterprise nor share it with anyone else. In return thus he gave up KE share, which was really-really big thing.

Now Geetanjali was even bigger than KE due to Maan’s  junoon of making Geet on top. And Geet being the major shareholder of Geetanjali - who would notwish to be in her good book?

Now one person, who was not aware of all these mathematics and power game was Geet herself, who was currently almost there to reach home in half an hour. Cribbing that she has to travel all alone. How she wished Maan was with her in this journey.

As Maan was busy admiring everything around and waiting eagerly for Geet, he got hard pat on his shoulder from back

So how is our Majnu doing…take some Chill Pill yaar” said Yash

I am not Majnu… I am her husband

Ok keep that act of strict husband with her…here everyone knows what you are… Crazy lover Boy

Yash bas ker yaar… uske Samne bola to I am breaking all ties with you

Aisee gustakhi kerne kee himmat humaree…. She will herself one day pull out this mask of yours

Precap: Meeting Hubby 

Part 54

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

lovely update

Maan's thought process is simply amazing. everything he does is for Geet. Geet needs to Understand that.

Looking fwd to next update

Edited by asmani - 2 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous update wonderful

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally am, on board Bandhan..😃

This fiction only makes me fall more for Maan, the way he has been her guardian throughout... Geet itne nakhre dikhane ke baad bhi, he knew his duties and responsibilities towards her without any conditions...

Now it was Geet's turn to prove.. We so much want to see how she meets his passion and love for her.. at the same time making her identity as the Badi Bahu of the khandan.. There is a lot to see...😳

Thank you for the update...❤️

Love, Cia!!

Edited by Maaneet-Cia - 2 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update.  .   ...

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Maan can go to any extent for Geet that he gave away his share to his cousins and siblings in the family business. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for updating

Part 53

Amazing update.... perfectly written

Maan is indeed a perfectionist and wants Geet to excel

good that he pushed her and made her work hard

great that Geet acknowledges Maan's work ethic

for her, Maan will always be her Chote Thakur

oh Geet feels bad that he has given up on her

Maan's reasons for installing the cameras were reasonable

her safety is of utmost importance

but he also used the cameras to his advantage and teased her senses

of cos Maan ensures that her travel is comfortable and that she is safe

nice that Kamini asked him to relax and take a break

however Maan is Maan

Agree with Kamini that Maan should have just went and fetched her

pleased that everyone is excited to welcome their Badi Bahu

as expected Maan wants her entry to be grand....  a party is in her honor

after all its the first time she is coming there as his wife

at least Kamini assures Maan that Geet loves him and nothing matters to her more than him

well she is the owner of Geetanjali and a major shareholder

Maan can do anything for Geet

he even gave Dev and Naintara a huge chunk and sent them to Canada

liked that dadima, his parents, Vicky and Mehak are waiting for Geet and will welcome Geet by heart

Maan indeed used money to ensure the rest of the family accept Geet

not surprised that he knows Geet very well and that she is tensed as she wants the entire family to accept her and their relation

so Maan gave his and Geet's shares in KE to siblings and cousins. A condition for others was Geet

wonder how she will react if she gets to know

glad that Geetanjali is more successful than KE

Maan is eagerly waiting for Geet

loved Yash teasing Maan

Yash is correct that Maan is a crazy lover baby

he only pretends to be a strict husband

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

fabulous precap

already waiting for Part 54

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan done everything for Geet his love he even fullfil her wish of family accepting her and Maan Singh Khurana knows how ppl bo down he gave his KE shares to his siblings and family but fr them he made condition to prove them self and win Geet heart 

His Dadi parents and siblings already accepted her with open heart 

It's not small thing to distribute shares of family business it's huge amount but for Geet he can do anything 

But he didn't share Geetanjali shares it's all on Geet name 60% and 20% own his to run the company 

Dev and NT now in Canada Maan made sure they won't come in front of Geet 

It's all his love to Geet making him do his friends teasing him they knows him well 

Now he removed all hurdles from Geet way so that she live with him happily and also now she knows his importance in her life too 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb update

maan create such situation that now his family needs to prove their love n respect for geet