I kind of updated the first post of the court thread. If someone doesn't like anything then tell me i will change it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I kind of updated the first post of the court thread. If someone doesn't like anything then tell me i will change it
And suggest rules for the court
And suggest rules for the court
I will go check
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
1. No bashing of actors / other forum members
2. You have a week to make your case
Here are the rules you can add for now thread looks great so far
Naya thread ban raha hai😲
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Naya thread ban raha hai😲
Yes
Its for the court trials that we were discussing. We r bringing a character to a trial for his/her punishment. I think we r yet to choose the roles as the lawyers. And for the defendant there is a talk between either jay or panchi
Yes
Its for the court trials that we were discussing. We r bringing a character to a trial for his/her punishment. I think we r yet to choose the roles as the lawyers. And for the defendant there is a talk between either jay or panchi
I don't exactly get the game.
We can choose each round whether we want to be defendant or prosecution
Im going now
Bye.. Gotta study😭
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I don't exactly get the game.
We can choose each round whether we want to be defendant or prosecution
It’s more like we choose a character to take judgement on (maybe with a certain question) and everyone has to argue their points 😃
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k