Posted: 2 years ago

At least she's going to try but it's not really going to work πŸ˜†

I'm laughing thinking about it already!!! πŸ˜†

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita-M

At least she's going to try but it's not really going to work πŸ˜†

I'm laughing thinking about it already!!! πŸ˜†

I am loving light hearted comedy after ages! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Isn't it great. Real life has been rough and difficult for the last couple of years. I'm enjoying this fun show as well. No stress, no need to think much. Just watch and laugh.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Exactly loving the lively touch in the show.. Chemistry is good as well

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gungun is so cute with Anubhav's family 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

First of all, I liked the new montage & the editing. It flows very well & adding the filter to the photos was nicely done. Definitely, cool editing + good to see Shaan singing this song. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The pagphera scene  felt a fillerish for some reason, a bit too dramatized for my taste.

Lol, Anu's comments over Riddesh spending for Gungun lavishly while trying to appear disinterested. Lol, the family of ladoos ke beech mei sarra hua karela was funny lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 even  Gungun declaring to ignore anu πŸ˜‚ 

Gungun bonded with the Kulshresth family so nicely, especially Sargam. It was a nice moment.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Gungun and her anger...πŸ˜†Paani ki ubaal ki tarah. Tanda ho hi jayega. But, it's fun to watch both Anubhav and Gungun.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

It was a funny episode but at the end.πŸ˜† Kinda melodramatic at the beginning. πŸ˜† Annu really needs a chill pill.πŸ˜† And Gungun was really cute. β€οΈ

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

First of all, I liked the new montage & the editing. It flows very well & adding the filter to the photos was nicely done. Definitely, cool editing + good to see Shaan singing this song. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The pagphera scene  felt a fillerish for some reason, a bit too dramatized for my taste.

Lol, Anu's comments over Riddesh spending for Gungun lavishly while trying to appear disinterested. Lol, the family of ladoos ke beech mei sarra hua karela was funny lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 even  Gungun declaring to ignore anu πŸ˜‚ 

Gungun bonded with the Kulshresth family so nicely, especially Sargam. It was a nice moment.

I also love the montage, it's so pretty and the intro is nice as well.