What a delicious, AbhiRalicious episode.!!!
My heart is full!!!❤❤❤
I won't be saying anything more than this today!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What a delicious, AbhiRalicious episode.!!!
My heart is full!!!❤❤❤
I won't be saying anything more than this today!
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
What a delicious, AbhiRalicious episode.!!!
My heart is full!!!❤❤❤
I won't be saying anything more than this today!
We finally got SUKUN
kal ke edit main forehead kiss yaad se dalna Bhavi 😉
Jaisa aapka hukum Zenu 🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
what are your favourite words in the confession? shall I change the title to something more positive
The entire confession was a treat to watch. And then today's episode. Right now, I don't have words to express what I am feeling. ❤️
Bilkul nahi meri nanhi si jaan 🤗
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
The entire confession was a treat to watch. And then today's episode. Right now, I don't have words to express what I am feeling. ❤️
i am going to make a edit because today i must say words are not enough
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
What a delicious, AbhiRalicious episode.!!!
My heart is full!!!❤❤❤
I won't be saying anything more than this today!
It was ..... Such a beautiful episode 😍😍😍😍
I am so happyyyyy
Holaaaaaa Bhaviiii 🤗🤗
Yep... Subah subah uthkar aur abhi wapas se uthkar dekha 😆