LOL. That's all I'll say Min.
🤣🤣🤣
PS Did you know that crackfics are my favorite things to write? There's so much gods damned laughing involved.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL. That's all I'll say Min.
🤣🤣🤣
PS Did you know that crackfics are my favorite things to write? There's so much gods damned laughing involved.
It was soo hilariously apt🤣
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
LOL. That's all I'll say Min.
🤣🤣🤣
PS Did you know that crackfics are my favorite things to write? There's so much gods damned laughing involved.
Mine too... I didn't want to put that in the title since the forum seems a bit more morose with everything..however, we all need something lighthearted to just have a giggle about. Also, this is the first time I am attempting anything this comedic and light-hearted, angst is my forte with cutesy romance coming a close second.
This is soooooo Apt🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Har ek character on point 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Laughing Out Aloud🤣....stilll😆
This is so hilarious min 🤣
All character description was so apt. You should definitely continue this 🤣
HAHAHA perfect description of the Kaandya parivar members 😆 Loved it!❤️
Are we going to see the actual award ceremony and what happens when they get involved in a kaand there as well😆