The precap is the most hilarious precap of this season so far all thanks to Aarohi ke screeching and Karisma ke bad acting. ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The precap is the most hilarious precap of this season so far all thanks to Aarohi ke screeching and Karisma ke bad acting. ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
๐ญ
kuch nahi raha aab iss duniya maiUsko chulu bhar pani mai duub jana chahiye
Yeh duniya uski layak nahi ๐ญ
Love your DP btw - Jennifer is SO beautiful!
(sigh, I miss Bepannah...)
Loved todayโs episodeโฆ. Finally we got Akshuโs confession. Abhi definitely played it smart. Iโm ready to forgive her for all her Aru jaap and covering Arohiโs lies, now that she has finally confessed.
I can't wait to watch this episode.....will have to wait for 24 hours I guess. but I m so excited finally the confession happened and not in dreams...yeh shady wala scene kuch jadi ho gaya. i
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Tags !! Beautiful episode ๐
Abhi played smart - otherwise akshara would have never opened up
Mast episode tha... Finally Akshara ne confess kar hi diya.. Credit goes to Abhi's mind blowing msgs
Happy Birthday dear...enjoy your day with Akshara's confession
Thats the way to get truth out of Akshara
.otherwise she would never open up
love it!!
I know right!! I had to give her a shoutout in the title ๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
The precap is the most hilarious precap of this season so far all thanks to Aarohi ke screeching and Karisma ke bad acting. ๐คฃ
I still don't think they will marry like that...akshu will refuse n they will come.bk to convince the family ๐
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897