Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Firni ka falooda 

🤣

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minionite

And it's time for Round 1 Scrabble's answers!

The words were:

eenw - ween

tuyeiq - equity

ofx - fox

erbakd - barked

jytanu - jaunty

oogrve - groove

idac - acid

When will we be getting scores for this? Or everything at the end? 😆

BeingBlunt thumbnail

This next game is called Codenames! The idea is quite simple. I’ve divided you all into pairs. One of you is going to get a list of words from me. In the thread link provided below, that person has to post a clue (one or two words) that will lead the partner to guess the words in your list (tag your partner as everyone is playing in the thread).

For example, if your words are paper, apple, branch, walnut, and coconut, you could post the word “tree”. This would be the overarching word that your partner has to use to guess words. The partner doing the guessing can post as many words as they want. There are no points lost if they post 20 words but only 3 are right.

For this game, you have exactly 48 hours to have your partner guess as many words as possible. You can only post one clue at a time, but you can continue the game until either 48 hours are up or your words are all guessed. At exactly the 48 hour mark, the thread will be locked down and this round will end. This means that the game will end on Jan 22nd 2:00 AM IST.

Questions can be asked in this thread, but the game should be played in the other thread. DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE GAME IN THE OTHER THREAD.

You will get 5 points for each word guessed correctly. If you are able to get all the words using just one clue, then you will get a bonus 20 points. If you are able to get all the words in 24 hours or less, then you will get bonus 20 points as well. DO NOT CHEAT!

There are no hints provided this round.

Thread - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5276114

Question. 😆 Do we have to post one clue for every word? Or one word that connects all or one word that can help us guess a group of words?

Also suppose i posted one clue, do i have to wait till my partner guesses it and then i can post next clue?

Edited by BeingBlunt - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Question. 😆 Do we have to post one clue for every word? Or one word that connects all or one word that can help us guess a group of words?

Also suppose i posted one clue, do i have to wait till my partner guesses it and then i can post next clue?

Are we on a roll or what!! 🥳🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

And it's time for Round 1 Scrabble's answers!

The words were:

eenw - ween

tuyeiq - equity

ofx - fox

erbakd - barked

jytanu - jaunty

oogrve - groove

idac - acid

i have a question...both equity and jaunty fit in both of those spaces on the board so they can even be swapped around right?

SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

When will we be getting scores for this? Or everything at the end? 😆

Everything at the end. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Are we on a roll or what!! 🥳🤗

Yes. 🤗🥳 Do tell me when you want to stop. I wont be stopping most likely. Have a lot of free time .