it's better to keep our expectations low 😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
No zenu please don't say like this. Don't want any filler episode now🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
it's better to keep our expectations low 😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
No zenu please don't say like this. Don't want any filler episode now🤔
That sounds goodOriginally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
I am actually waiting for that. Aur jis din ye hua na uss din mai episode marathon on karne wali hun. From Akshu's accident to AbhiRa mahamilan, I will watch the episodes again. That's my promise to myself.
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
I am actually waiting for that. Aur jis din ye hua na uss din mai episode marathon on karne wali hun. From Akshu's accident to AbhiRa mahamilan, I will watch the episodes again. That's my promise to myself.
Yeah ye sab saath me dekhne ka mja hi kuch alag hoga
Haan. That is what I am counting on.
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Arey twist se kisay problem hai. Lekin stupidity se to hai. Aur chalo, thoda bahut stupidity bardash bhi hota hai lekin yahan to hadh se jyada hi ho chuka hai.
I am not expecting that makers will give us the stars and moon for the story. That is just impossible. I know that you need to have twists and turns in the story to keep it running. But this is becoming too difficult.
I guess I am the only one like this, but I am emotionally invested in the story. Otherwise, I wouldn't be spending my time watching this and drooling over Abhi, Akshu and ABhiRa. So Akshu's stupidy irritates me.
And no yaar, dekhna nahi hota if I don't want. to watch. I want to watch it and I am just expecting some redemption for Akshara. Is it too much to ask?
And nahi yaar, ro nahi rahi hun mai ispe. Par haan, Akshara irritate kar rahi hai abhi kuch dino se. She needs to change her Arohi jaap warna sab kuch kharab ho jayega.
Let's see kya hota hai.
phir kuch Nahi ho skata
Bhagwan hi Malik hai

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897