'AbDeep's journey: After Rejection a new begining...6

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

'AbDeep's journey: After Rejection a new begining...6

PC smiles...

PC : tumi ki jano aamader bhalobasha kemon hoyeche...(Abhay is puzzled, as he hardly understands anything of bengali, he is puzzled)

Abhay: Pardon, PC...

PC: Ohh...so sorry!!..well ...I got excited actually...reminiscing my old days..so spoke my language...

Abhay: To be honest, I dont know bengali but it really sounds sweet enough... Hope I would ever go to Kolkata somedays and spend days exploring the city...yes I think you must be talking of your marriage..

PC: Ohh!! yes..you young guys are enough interested in such stuffs more..yes..it is common for you at least..I used to like Vandita, my wife from 1st year.. When she was in her B.A 3rd year ..yes we have difference of 3yrs..and she is a bit older to me, today it might not be a issue of having 3,4,5 yrs difference in girl and boy, but earlier days society was apprehensive of taking a bride of even 15 yrs, our society had always decided girl to be tender at age in comparison to a groom....even if groom was to be 40 yrs to 9yrs of a bride..but I didn't believed all these...and I asked Vandita if she had the same feelings for me or not...she rejected me thrice...I approached her thrice to let her think of my proposal, but she rejected me...but mind my boy!!...many people cant handle rejection wisely many times and commits crimes, and destroys their life and career..don't do that!!! I warn you....do you know what I did later, I left Kolkata, and came here to study and built my career and made a position of my own where my decision has a meaning..Only career can save distress, success can give relif..and your position will defend your analysis..But yes!! Dont ever missuse your position for your own personal issues..else you would be nowhere..Remember that!!!...

Abhay: Thanks PC, thanks a lot!!! for guiding me to the right...I was going wrong way in delusion.. I forgot that I had responsibilities on me of both 'Aai' and me..she had suffered more than me...I promise PC, I shall not do such silly things ever!!....but PC, again I say, that my feelings for her is not infatuation.. I am really scared if she wont be in mess because of Vikrant...I genuinely think that Vikrant is not a right person to whom Dr. Sinha can rely...he seems to be very mysterious person..thats it..

PC : Do you know, why I told about my experience to you only after Deepika, because I feel you are genuine and sincere among the junior residents of FMS hospital.. But you got yourself stuck in this feelings wala mess!!(smiles tauntingly) at abhay Dont do it..and leave Deepika and Vikrant issue to them now, you have done your part...I did my part to make understand Deepika...even after that she doesn't analyse and understand what to do and what not to do...its not our concern to make her awake..let her learn by own..I know that if Vikrant does any wrong to her, it wont only ruin her life, but entire FMS hospital and us too...but I am alert with reporting Mrs Sherier about it...you dont ruin your life...just concentrate on your career and family...And yes, at conclusion!!! never expect filmy ending that Deepika will run to you, knowing the truth latte, remember 'Life is stranger than fiction'...

Abhay comes and kneels down near PC's lap and vows..

Abhay: Whatever you told me today, these is not mere words, but to me, it will be a lifelong treasure of guidance for me..and I will try to abide by it...Thanks PC...Thanks for saving me from getting reckless in rejections...I wont do silly things anymore and would focus on ER departhament more...Thanks a lot!!!! Million times...

He touches his feet...and says to take care of him, and to call him anytime..in need of hour...

He smilingly takes the bike, crossed Dr.Sinha's beautiful apartment but didn't stopped to nag like a jealous boy...

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wow such a beautiful chapter

i'm glad abhay told PC abt his feeling & dipika's rejection😊

what a beautifully PC show abhay the right path🤗

this is what abhay needed right now😊

so happy that abhay learnt his lesson😊

continue soon

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i really wish this is what happened in the show PC should guide abhay in right path

i don't like abhay's character being trash😭