Proved... He can take a nap on chair
Even I can do that. 😆
On a serious note he has a hectic schedule a d he needs his rest. Kya kare ab wo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Proved... He can take a nap on chair
Even I can do that. 😆
On a serious note he has a hectic schedule a d he needs his rest. Kya kare ab wo?
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
Good morning guys!!!! how are you all!!!!!!!!! I feel like i haven
t talked to anyone in ages. Can anyone please give me a quick update on what's happening? As in, if we have any spoilers/news/promo etc. The precap yesterday kinda put me into insomnia the way he just slammed the CCTV pic on the mirror - swear to god my laptop screen pretty much caught fire lmaooo🥳
Mushhhh.... Meri jaaaan ❤️ we have a new promo of Abhi asking Akshu to runaway
And I missed you sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh ... Dher saara miss kiya ❤️
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Bas ho jaaye ye dhamka I swear I will amje time to write the damn OS
Tu OS likh, dhamaka DKP karenge
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
But don’t get too many ideas Mush. We are sure Akshara will not turn up to sunset point which will make him go crazy.
That has been prediction until now
uff yeh akshu ko kaan kheech k mein sunset point pe bhejungi😳
Mush is react zoning
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Mushhhh.... Meri jaaaan ❤️ we have a new promo of Abhi asking Akshu to runaway
And I missed you sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh ... Dher saara miss kiya ❤️

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Mush is react zoning
abbey tu phir se raang badal dali? you are a dazzler now? kaise?😲
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Mushhhh.... Meri jaaaan ❤️ we have a new promo of Abhi asking Akshu to runaway
And I missed you sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh ... Dher saara miss kiya ❤️
link de na pls
Mujhe bhi nhi pata... Hum logo ne khoob baatein ki shayad isiliye. We are on 4th AT of HC
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897