She is at time’s I feel doesn’t have any senses only 😆
This can also be a good point to bring out after marriage where Abhi can crib that she is unaffected by him. He instigate jealousy in her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
She is at time’s I feel doesn’t have any senses only 😆
This can also be a good point to bring out after marriage where Abhi can crib that she is unaffected by him. He instigate jealousy in her
Zenu is quoting Ghalib too now🥳
I know 🤣
Sach main thodi deti laake
Beats me. Pata nahi kaise karti hai.
Bye good night 🤗Ok bye bye bye
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Ye bachhi padhai karne ke alawa sab kuch karti hai. Aur kya karun.
And you thought I was too lenient.🤣
Hai na, I want to know when she studies. Sara din toh humare Saath lagi rehti hai
I like his Shayaris
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hai na, I want to know when she studies. Sara din toh humare Saath lagi rehti hai
Wahi na. Mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa raha padhti Kab hai.
Good night dearies 🤗
Let’s meet tomorrow… have fun till then
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897