AbhiRa SS : GAURI SHANKAR KE JAISE *EPILOGUE ON PAGE 21*

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Heyeveryone! Kaise ho sab log?

I am Kanika,new member to the forum.

Here I amwith my first ever TS on AbhiRa. I have started writing a FF on them, jo bhi yeh TS read kar rahe please give it a shot. Its very different from the show…

AbhiRaFF : Beautiful Shades Of Love.

Okay now,I’ll start the TS hehe

ABHIRA           TS   :       GAURI      SHANKAR      KE          JAISE                         

The day was the worst for the Goenka family but the day had been devastating for Abhimanyu. He had to operate that one person who he loves the most, with shaking hands he completed the operation fearing if his Akshu is fine or not.

“Abhimanyu… you did it! You saved her! She’s out of danger now!”

His taiji’s words were ringing again and again in his ears. His whole body was shaking. He silently went to his cabin and just fellon his knees in front of his beloved god, Mahadev.

“Mahadev thank you! Thankyou meri Akshu ko bachane kelie thankyou so much Mahadev. Agar usko kuch hua toh main mar jaunga Mahadev agar usko ya uski awaz ko kuch bhi hua. Thankyou usko bachane ke lie. Please aise hi apna haath meri Akshu pe banaye rakhna”

He was praying to Mahadev when suddenly his hand hit the jot that was placed there and due to that the letter R on his hand got burned and Abhimanyu saw that. He stared his hand and then at his Mahadev asking if this was a sign or something. Suddenly he felt his Akshu around himself.

Gori shankar ji ke jaisi jodi ban jaaye

Han aisi jodi ban jaaye

Tode se na tute..chhode sa na tute
Aise bandh jaaye…aise bandh jaye…

He saw outside his cabin and saw nurse taking Akshara to the ward. He hurriedly left the cabin and hold Akshu’s hand which was lying and had his face imprinted by mehndi. He took her to the ward.

Preet ho jaye amar ye
Preet ho jaye
Preet ki reet ho jaye…..

“Sister aap jaiye! Yeh main karlunga!”  Abhi said to the nurse who was helping him. He made Akshara lied down and did everything that was required. He put the medicine on her feet. He made sure his Akshu was completely fine.

Gori mayya jaisi rangi hain
Shivji k rang mein…
Haan hum bhi aise rang jaye…

“Kyu? Kyun Akshu? Kyun itna satati ho mujhe? Gusse mei bole hue words ko tumne itna seriously kaise le liya? Dekho mere hath mei kisi aur ka naam ek din bhi ni tik paya aur yeh apna hath dekho, itna dark color aya hai meri mehndi ka rang tumhare hath me. Kyun hum sath ni ho sakte Akshu?

Agar aaj tumhe kuch hojata toh main toh jite jiye hi mar jata. Agar tumhari awaz ko kuch hojata main kya karta Akshu? Tumhe pata hai Mera Rishta tumse baad mein pehle tumhari awaz se hai. Meri rooh ka Rishta hai Akshu tumhari awaz se tumhare gaane se.”    Abhi was talking to Akshara holding her hand tightly as if she is listening to him.

Hum ne jo spane bune haiin

Ankhoon mein jo saje haiin
Pure ho jayeee….pure ho jaye..
Janmo janmo tak
Piya ka sath mil jayeee…

Abhimanyu wiped the lone tear that was daring to fall from his eyes. He was staring lovingly at Akshu unaware of his surroundings.

“Akshu agar meri kismet mei tumhara sath ni hai toh koi baat ni, main reh lunga. Tumhe theek dekh ke, tumhe khush dekh ke main khush reh lunga Akshu lekin tumhe kuch hojaye yeh main bardasht ni kar sakta Akshu, nai dekh sakta main tumhe aise.”

“Tumhe dard hora hoga na ruko main painkiller de deta hun, main leke ata hun painkiller.”

Abhimanyu get up from his seat when he saw Akshu’s bade papa, Kairav and Arohi coming in, he told them about Akshu’s condition and then went away. Outside the ward Neil stopped him.

“Bhai agar itna pyar karte ho Akshu se toh lado apne pyaar ke lie. Apni zindagi barbaad mat kro Arohi se shadi karke”

Saying this, Neil left his hand and Abhimanyu left from there. While Kairav was crying seeing his chotu in this condition.

“Papa, mumma, Sirat mumma, I am sorry, main Akshu ka khayal ni rakh paya. Mujhe samajh ni aa raha main kya karu, kya karu jisse meri dono behne khush rahe. Kya karu jisse meri Akshu khush rehe. Us kois halat mei ni dekh sakta main.”

Kairav was silently crying when he saw Arohi, shewas standing there doing something in her phone, she was smiling. Kairav was shocked seeing her smiling when her sister is in this condition. He went behind her and saw what was she doing, and he got to know about what his sister did. He was angry, angry on Arohi, angry on himself. He wanted to confront Arohi there only but he knew it wasn’t the right time.

Dr. Mahima came in and told them to leave and Akshu needed critical care right now which a senior doctor can give. After a lot of persisting, they left while Kairav decided to stay in the hospital’s waiting area.

Abhimanyu came in Akshu’s ward.

“Taiji, sab kaha gaye?”

“Abhimanyu, I sent them back, Akshara needs critical care right now jo ek senior doctor hi de sakta hai. So main ruku yahan ya phir tum rukoge?”

“Main. Taiji main rukta hun na Akshu ke pas.”

“Theek hai! Tum ruko yahin. Main aaj hospital mei hi hun if you need any help, call me.”

Abhimanyu just silently nodded and just sat on the seat beside Akshara checking her vitals once. He kept staring at her whole time.

After few hours, Akshu was gaining consciousness, Abhimanyu saw that Akshu is getting up, he hurriedly went out and send that new intern in the room. Akshu got up after few minutes.

“Tum?”    She asked the intern.

“Haan main. Kaise ho ab tum Akshara? Kahi pain toh ni?

“Thankyou. Meri jaan bachane ke lie. Meri madad karne ke lie.”

The intern looked away as he knew who saved Akshara but he couldn’t say anything as it was Dr. Abhimanyu Birla’s order. He silently went away while making an excuse. After sometime, the nurse came with a bouquet of flowers.

“Ma’am yeh apke liye hospital ki taraf se” she said with a smile

“Thank you, sister! Kya aap please is me se white rose Dr. Rohan ko dedoge (intern) jinhone meri jaan bachai hai”

“Par ma’am apki jaan toh Dr. Abhimanyu ne bachai hai.”

“Kya? Abhi? Abhi ne meri jaan bachai?”

And then nurse told everything to Akshara, what all happened in the OT. How Abhimanyu treated her. His condition his talks each and everything. Akshara was shocked and had tears in her eyes. After telling everything, nurse made her sit comfortably and left.

“Kyu? Kyu Abhi? Kyu karte ho itna pyar mujhse? Main yeh pyar deserve ni karti Abhi”

Akshara started crying which led to pain and rise in her panic attack while Abhimanyu was in his cabin talking to himself and thanking Mahadev for saving his Akshu.

“Akshara mujhe tumse dur hi rehna hoga. I am sorry Akshara, I am sorry but hume ek dusre dur hi rehna hoga. Main tumhe aur dukh ni de sakta.”

Akshara’s panic attack hit her and made it difficult for her to breath. She tried to sing as Abhi always helped her in her attacks. She tried hard and she was able to sing.

O Kaanha, ab toh murli ki, madhur suna do taan,                                                                     

O Kaanha, ab toh murli ki, madhur suna do taan,
Main hoon teri, prem deewani, mujhko tum pehchan,
madhur suna do taan................

Akshara sang. Ab akshu gaye aur uski awaz uske Abhi tak na pahunche, yeh kaise ho skta hai? Abhi heard her voice and this time, Kairav heard it too. Kairav and Abhimanyu went towards her ward and stopped. Abhi stopped himself from going in and Kairav stayed to watch Abhi.

Jabse tum sang maine apne,naina jod liye hai,
Kya maiya kya babul sabse, rishte tod liye hai.
Tere milan ko, vyakul hai ye, kabse mere praan.
madhur suna do taan...................

O kaanha, ab toh murli ki, madhur suna do taan,

Akshara stopped singing and she felt Abhimanyu near her as if he came.

“Abhiii….” She asked for him while Abhimanyu took his steps back.

“Abhiii….

Abhiiiii tum yahin hona….

Tum mere gane ki awazsunke aye ho na mere pas?

Abhiii tum yahin hona?

Abhiiii….?”

Akshu asked for him but when he didn’t respond she cried. She cried hard for him. On the other hand, Abhimanyu had tears in his eyes not knowing what to do? Kairav on the other hand recorded all of this, he decided to show everyone the truth of their love. The bond they shared. Ek dusre ko bina dekhe samajh jate hai ki who as pas hai ya ni. Kairav saw Naira and Kartik in these two. Kairav went behind Abhimanyu, in his cabin.

“Abhimanyu?” he called. Abhimanyu turned around with tears in his eyes. Kairav could see love for his sister in his eyes and he just hugged him.

“Abhimanyu. Usko tumhari zarurat hai. Sirf tumhari. Kyu ni gaye tum andar uske paas?”

“Kairav kaise jata main? Maine usko itna hurt kara hai. Janta hun who mujhse pyar karti hai fir bhi uski behn Arohi se shadi kar raha hun. Kya karu main mujhe ni pata. Yeh shadi main sirf apni maa ko khush krne ke lie kar rha hun. Par Kairav main ni reh paunga Akshu ke bina. Main mar jaunga.”

Abhimanyu broke hard in tears and hugged Kairav tight.

“Abhimanyu… Jao aur Akshu se milo. Tumhari shadi Arohi se ni Akshu se hogi iski guarantee main deta hun. Karti hai who tumse pyar main janta hoon. Tum Akshu se milo aur baki sab mujh pe chordo.”

Abhimanyu looked at him with a hope and went. He ran towards Akshu’s ward. He pushed open the door and saw Akshu crying seeing her hand covered in mehndi with his face on it.

“Akshara….” 

“Abhi… Abhiii….”  Akshu called him with smile and tears in her eyes. Abhimanyu rushed towards her, fell on his knees and hold her hand.

“Haan. Akshu bolo? Main yahin hun. Yahin hun tumhare pas…. Shhhh…”

“Abhimanyu….”

“Abhi…. Sirf Abhii…”

“Abhi tum… tum aye the na? tum bahar the na jab maine gaana gaya? Aye the na tum meri awaz sunke? Bolo na Abhi? The na tum yahin?

“Akshuu… Akshuu bacha shaant hojao. Haan main aya tha. Tha main bahar hi. Suna tha maine tumhe. Akshu gana gaye aur uske Abhi tak awaz na jaye aise ho sakta hai? Nahi na…. Aya tha main. Bas jab tumne bulaya tab himmat ni thi tumse nazare milane ki. Bahot dukh die hai maine tumhe. I am sorry Akshu I am sorry.”

“Abhi sorry mat bolo please. Tumhari galti ni hai. Abhi please… Sorry toh mujhe bolna chahiye tumhe. Maine jitna dukh diya hai tumhe uske badle tumne jo kara who kuch ni. I am sorry Abhi. Tumne itni baar pucha ki main tumse pyaar krti hun ya ni aur har baar maine tumhara dil toda. I am sorry Abhi, I am sorry."

“Akshu… Akshuuu chup bas ab… Aksharaaa shhh. Its okay bacha… please chup hojao ab”  Abhi tried to make Akshara normal but due to crying she was loosing her breath.

“AKSHU I LOVE YOU”

Abhi shouted and as if Akshara just wanted to listen this, her breaths became normal, she stared at him. Abhimanyu stared back with a smile. He knew she loved him, this time he didn’t wanted her to answer it.

“Abhi… Abhii… I…. I… I love… I love you Abhi…. I love you”

Akshara said crying. Abhimanyu had a wide smile on his face and he hugged her tight. As if she’ll vanish if he’ll leave her. They both had tears in their eyes with smile on their faces. 

While Kairav and Neil were outside witnessed their love confession while recording it for proof to show the families. But first he had to confront another sister. They both went away smiling. Finally, their siblings can be happy now.

While inside the ward, Abhimanyu left Akshara and made her lie down again.

“Akshu meri jaan ab please rona band karo. Tum abhi theek ni ho. Itna bolna aur rona tumhare liye sahi nahi hai please bacha. You need rest now. And don’t worry main kahin ni jaa raha hun. Yahin hun tumhare paas. Kahin ni jaunga. Na aaj na kal na kabhi. Yeh Abhimanyu Birla sirf aur sirf tumhara hai Akshara Goenka. Sirf tumhara”

Abhimanyu said this and kissed Akshara on her forehead. He sat on the side bench and patted her head to make her sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED....

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT

PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIES 

THANKYOU❤️❤️❤️

INDEX: 

PART 1 : PAGE 1

PART 2 : PAGE 5

PART 3 : PAGE 7

PART 4 : PAGE 10

PART 5 : PAGE 13

PART 6 : PAGE 15

PART 7 : PAGE 17

LAST PART : PAGE 19

EPILOGUE : PAGE 21

Edited by AbhiRa_Love - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simran_h thumbnail

Omggg its so beautiful Kash show me bhi ho😭 you really write what my heart expecting from accident track👍🏼😳

But show me to abhira nahi popat milta h hume loved it☺️ plz update soon and plz tag me👍🏼❤️

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its amazing and beautifully written, their confession got me teary eyed..hope you update it soon ❤️❤️❤️

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I liked Kairav here... He acted like elder brother. 

I hope he comes inside Akshu's ward in show also 

Their confession was so emotional and beautiful 🥺❤

Superb update continue soon

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG…this was too too good, we so needed this in the show. You portrayed Abhira and their emotions so beautifully. Can’t wait to read the next part. Please update soon.

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaash Kairav serial mein bhi aise hi karre... Very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it! Confession was very adorable and cute! Can’t wait to see what Aarohi was doing 

Manju1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It’s amazing 😍pls continue soon 💕

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simran_h

Omggg its so beautiful Kash show me bhi ho😭 you really write what my heart expecting from accident track👍🏼😳

But show me to abhira nahi popat milta h hume loved it☺️ plz update soon and plz tag me👍🏼❤️

Thankyou so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Im sorry I won't be able to tag as a newbie 

I'll try to update by tonight❤️

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: chremma

Its amazing and beautifully written, their confession got me teary eyed..hope you update it soon ❤️❤️❤️

Thankyou so much ❤️