No brain frying but seriously this guy's eyes can convey emotions better than most of so called actor's face, dialogue, body language combined.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No brain frying but seriously this guy's eyes can convey emotions better than most of so called actor's face, dialogue, body language combined.
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
No brain frying but seriously this guy's eyes can convey emotions better than most of so called actor's face, dialogue, body language combined.
Yup I know. I am following him since 2008.
Just a observation, HC is a director's actor.
I found Gul's directors far more efficient in extracting the best from him.
Romesh and Rishi, DKP's directors somehow seem to be more comfortable with Mohsin than Harshad.
Just my POV there are Humsafars bts where the director goes so much into detail while explaining a particular scene. I don't think these guys really take the step by step approach.
Ya, he is but he's doing a fan job in yrkkh and to be honest I find him much superior actor than mohsin.
Also I am damn sure HC and pranali both improvise their scenes a lot.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0