Sia you can share link of that post here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sia you can share link of that post here
Good night Sammy 🤗Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I’m off to sleep to. Goodnight/good afternoon guys.
Take care
Sia you can share link of that post here
Oh OK...I ll do it now
Originally posted by: Stardust91
I usually hate HATE messaging writers or CVs because I feel that it isn't worth it....that they will unnecessarily be rude and obnoxious and ruin my experience with the show.
However, today because of HC I feel like messaging Bhavna and telling her that HC owned today...that he is just so brilliant...that I can't remember a YRKKH without him now....and say thank you DKP for making HC into Abhimanyu.
Is this too much😆
No not at all. Let’s do it together
I even thought txting to HC in insta😆
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Exactly... It was such a beautiful beautiful story... Makers attention is on Anupama and we could actually see the stark contrast in writing and execution and isiliye mujhe makers par gussa aata hai...
Hai na….
Bhavna is liking going every corner promoting Anupama. Lekin YRKKH looks like she is not even bothered or probably writing in half sleep mode.
Yaar main toh apne AbhiRa ke liye neend mein bhi isse achcha soch Sakthi hoon and these ppl……
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Sab Kahan Gayab ho gaye?
Was having lunch dear🤗
Tera ho Gaya???
Can you pm me the link… I will find it
Here is the link....
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5272074?pn=143#159974508
I ve just posted the link....
Guys see this
I am crying now…. This song and them
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYinDsMha9L/?utm_medium=copy_link
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897