Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Couldn’t sit through guardians of the galaxy because of him. Annoying punchable face and personality.
sansani host chain se sona hai to jaag jao one?
Is there an episode of Sarabhai v Sarabhai where Monisha accidentally spills kheer over the turban of a person and then she wants to scrape it off with a spoon. 😆
Was there an episode like this or am I imagining it?
Is there an episode of Sarabhai v Sarabhai where Monisha accidentally spills kheer over the turban of a person and then she wants to scrape it off with a spoon. 😆
Was there an episode like this or am I imagining it?
Lmfao. No clue, I haven’t watched all the episodes but now I’m hoping there is because it sounds funny. 😅
Is there an episode of Sarabhai v Sarabhai where Monisha accidentally spills kheer over the turban of a person and then she wants to scrape it off with a spoon. 😆
Was there an episode like this or am I imagining it?
Yes. Episode 26. Maya hosts Baldev Singh. (It’s right after where the deleted episode 25 should have been)
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Lmfao. No clue, I haven’t watched all the episodes but now I’m hoping there is because it sounds funny. 😅
What episode are you on?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0