Looking at Meera ma, she must have married at age of 18 or so. She looks at Priya for support. Her scene with Ram after he gave Priya a 5% share was epic for me. I don't quite like her character, melodramatic and over the top
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Looking at Meera ma, she must have married at age of 18 or so. She looks at Priya for support. Her scene with Ram after he gave Priya a 5% share was epic for me. I don't quite like her character, melodramatic and over the top
Ya I find her the biggest filler of the show! Whenever the writers are like lazy the put Meera Ma and her broken record, or some Meera Ma Jaap!
I felt that even Priya trolled her Aaj main itni.... Kush hu! Scene! She is irritatingly sweet. I actually didn't like that scene, that suspense and all. Cringe overload!
But I liked the halwa scene though!