Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He changed everyone's batteries bcos all were very tired that day. It was not just Shamita, n since he was changing everyone's it's odd to not do of just Shamita. How a good gesture is also made wrong by Teja. With Vishal again KK used to always change Teja's batteries so he asked him to not change nicely. Also its true it was Vishal's plan to use Teja angle and come closer, he discussed with Nishant. 

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What a jerk... now I understand why his reputation is so bad. He first insults her, guilt trips her then consoles her. That part yesterday when she wanted to leave but he pulled her closer was disturbing. Teja accepting that is really of bad taste. ðŸ¤¢ This is so toxic that it's not favoring their game. I really wish BB didn't encourage it and conveyed through guests that fans aren't liking it. I am sure both Teja and Karan would have played better without each other. 

For your info his reputation is not bad. Except Anusha he is friends with all his ex unlike TEJA who agreed to have had terrible breakups. Just bcos he was always honest n open abt his relationships ppl are able to judge while so many actors fake n are dishonest abt their lives, ONE being Teja. 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They were far apart as individual. As a couple no comments. His sister is not going to influence that much if he is serious with her because I think karan mentioned once that his family usually don't like his gfs. First I thought families can do something but now I don't know. After all that allegations which they put on them, I don't see break up happening any soon. They will date atleast few months but first they should seriously get some couple counselling then proceed.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

That's why I say both of them are toxic as a couple🤢

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

I so wish karan's sister to come and bajao her like anything 🤣🤣🤣 but I know it's not gonna happen toh twitter pr jo bajati hai usse hi kaam chala lete hai

I so wanted family week.. and karan sister would come and baja fyied .. like rem.. in the sreesanth and dipika season.. sreesanth's wife came and baja fyied the girl who was bullying him

Koolcat21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

For your info his reputation is not bad. Except Anusha he is friends with all his ex unlike TEJA who agreed to have had terrible breakups. Just bcos he was always honest n open abt his relationships ppl are able to judge while so many actors fake n are dishonest abt their lives, ONE being Teja. 

Exactly. And even with Anusha it's not her but interference from her sis Shibani & Farhan that caused the problem & breakup. In an interview too giving hashtags to Jodi's when Shibu & Farhan jodi came he gave hashtag bhaag Anusha bhaag & she started laughing.

His friends can vouch that he's a great guy & has maintained years long friendships. More than half of the tv industry are his friends & that's not easy in today's time 

Teja seems next level gamer but hides behind a innocent mask. But her behaviour on occasions prove she's well experienced

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amy07

Having a terrible breakups is not the same thing as having a terrible relationship. 

Teja is definitely as safed as she looks. But the one that looks nasty in this relationship is Karan. We won't agree on that though. ðŸ˜†

There was also news about Kritika and Karan breakup. So the image of the bad boy is not new and he is proving it in BB too.