Anyone know good music apps (not gaana/saavn)- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

1k

Users

9

Likes

18

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I use Spotify....I am not very fond of the 80s or 90s music so I don't care..😆

I can’t live without

Haseena Maan Jayegi

Biwi no.1

Hero no.1

Bade Miyan chote miyan

Saajan Chale Sasural songs

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Nope. if it were to cost money then I’d just tell you to use Spotify. 😂
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nope. if it were to cost money then I’d just tell you to use Spotify. 😂

you have no idea how much this changed my life haha thanks 🙏 buddy
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

eSound. The icon is of a black background and a green symbol-thingy

thanks I will try this
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Check out Prime Music if you're subscribed to Prime. Its ad-free too. I have been using it for a month now. May not have everything but 95% albums are there.

The ones that you mentioned are available btw

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

eSound. The icon is of a black background and a green symbol-thingy

Thanks for sharing, dear! 🙂

Will definitely try out eSound!

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Check out Prime Music if you're subscribed to Prime. Its ad-free too. I have been using it for a month now. May not have everything but 95% albums are there.

The ones that you mentioned are available btw

Prime sounds good but right now ESound is delicious 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".