Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I use Spotify....I am not very fond of the 80s or 90s music so I don't care..😆
I can’t live without
Haseena Maan Jayegi
Biwi no.1
Hero no.1
Bade Miyan chote miyan
Saajan Chale Sasural songs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I use Spotify....I am not very fond of the 80s or 90s music so I don't care..😆
I can’t live without
Haseena Maan Jayegi
Biwi no.1
Hero no.1
Bade Miyan chote miyan
Saajan Chale Sasural songs
Nope. if it were to cost money then I’d just tell you to use Spotify. 😂
you have no idea how much this changed my life haha thanks 🙏 buddyOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Nope. if it were to cost money then I’d just tell you to use Spotify. 😂
thanks I will try thisOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
eSound. The icon is of a black background and a green symbol-thingy
Check out Prime Music if you're subscribed to Prime. Its ad-free too. I have been using it for a month now. May not have everything but 95% albums are there.
The ones that you mentioned are available btw
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
eSound. The icon is of a black background and a green symbol-thingy
Thanks for sharing, dear! 🙂
Will definitely try out eSound!
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Check out Prime Music if you're subscribed to Prime. Its ad-free too. I have been using it for a month now. May not have everything but 95% albums are there.
The ones that you mentioned are available btw
Prime sounds good but right now ESound is delicious 😆
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k