I completed it Amnuuu.... I hope the comment makes you smile and makes your day a little better 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I completed it Amnuuu.... I hope the comment makes you smile and makes your day a little better 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I completed it Amnuuu.... I hope the comment makes you smile and makes your day a little better 🤗🤗
Good morning ☀️
Coffee first and then you🤗
Good Morning 🤗🤗
Take your time to read ❤️❤️ Also enjoy the coffee
Let's just say I'm older than you!😘😘
Plssss write a Epilogue as I requested earlier...Goenkas visiting Birlas with Abhira romance chupke chupke plsss likhdo Blues
Yay! Pls tag karna! Happy New Year dear
yes I will, happy new year to you as well.
Finally I'm done reading it, thrice if may I add. And trust me it makes me so mad about how the CVs have butchered Abhi's n others characters 😭
It was so sweet abhi keeping aside his anger n coming to check on Akshu, kitna accha baccha hai yeh. Pls bless the writers taake voh bhi issase kuch sikh sake. 🤡
How nicely you bought it to conculsions, it was worth the wait, I was giggling the whole time.
But it is so well written, its sad that it ended. Pls continue writing such masterpiece we are in diehard need of something this great👍🏼
I really love this TS. i watch all three parts in one go.
I really wish this will happen in the show it will be so interesting to watch they can create more issues later like family and other things but let abhira be together.
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Finally I'm done reading it, thrice if may I add. And trust me it makes me so mad about how the CVs have butchered Abhi's n others characters 😭
It was so sweet abhi keeping aside his anger n coming to check on Akshu, kitna accha baccha hai yeh. Pls bless the writers taake voh bhi issase kuch sikh sake. 🤡
How nicely you bought it to conculsions, it was worth the wait, I was giggling the whole time.
But it is so well written, its sad that it ended. Pls continue writing such masterpiece we are in diehard need of something this great👍🏼
@bold- Aww, thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
897