Kaveri, Diljot and Shaleen on 100 Episodes
Celebrations on set
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kaveri, Diljot and Shaleen on 100 Episodes
Celebrations on set
ShaJot on 100 Episodes
Credit: Sana_Jannat
Lovely thread Neha n team. Congratulations ZDMN for hitting the century.
Such a lovely thread Neha I'm not really following the show anymore but reading the posts I'm suddenly filled with a strange nostalgia and appreciation for the characters ❤️
Great work on the write-ups guys! 🥳👏 Loved reading them..
Tagging the first 5 names I saw, but congratulations to everyone to contributed!!! This thread is rocking 😎🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lovely thread Neha n team. Congratulations ZDMN for hitting the century.
Thanks soo much Soniyo!! 🤗
Really missing seeing you around! If you find time, do watch Sid-Sanj bits, they're very pretty! ❤️
P.s. If you find wifey on FB, ask her to come around here❤️
Such a lovely thread Neha I'm not really following the show anymore but reading the posts I'm suddenly filled with a strange nostalgia and appreciation for the characters ❤️
Great work on the write-ups guys! 🥳👏 Loved reading them..
Tagging the first 5 names I saw, but congratulations to everyone to contributed!!! This thread is rocking 😎🥳
Beee!! Tussi to inn threads ki jaan ho!🥳🤗
Ikr, I felt a big nostalgia moment when I was going through old discussion threads, we used to have so much fun! Missing y'all on these threads! 😭
I'm so glad you enjoyed! 🤗
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat
🥳Congratulation everyone from cast & crew to viewers/ IF members on completing 100 episode ..
★ For ZDMN Team Wish & pray that your hardwork paid off ..
Honestly speaking sometimes it's Cast who gave me reasons to continue Show ,it's their involvement to respective role that sometimes I want to know how he/she will act in that particular phrase. I adore actor/actress's acting skill rather than their Outer beauty .and I find That casting department did an outstanding job in selecting actor/actress for respective roles . As an individual few character got chance to explore shades hopefully in upcoming episode few more will get chance 🤞.as a team SAF few things need to be improved and an Jodi it's long way to Go (in my view) hopefully jodi will get strong base/foundation for Relationship while keeping other relations intact.
For Editor ,sometimes I feel visual effects in background spoil moments.thats the reason I like car/road scene Bcz acc to BTS it was shoot on road & then effects/lighting in Action sequence or dream sequence..👏👏
And writer ,I know Logic & ITV walks in opposite direction but please if possible write something acceptable .& It would be nice if Media takes
cast ( 6 leads including support role) interview rather than detailed Information about Upcoming twist..
And last not the least if practice class is tiring then show Theoretical class Or just include actors work out /gym session in show but don't give Guest appearance 🤦♀️to Training Program.
★ For Forum member , Thanks a lot Ms moderator & dear friends for Keeping environment of ZDMN forum friendly .🤗
And I really hope this environment will remain same till end..❤️
Congratulations dear!🥳
Yup, we hit one milestone, there's more to come!! 🤗
Indeed, we came for the unique storyline which is now very focused on love stories... Let's hope to see some action as well❤️
Great work Neha 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️
. The thread is really beautiful .
I'm not good at praising much you know how I get when asked to share my appreciation toh tu samaj le main keh kya raahi hun.🤗🤗🤗
It's really beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
I over time have really started loving this show haa kaafi shortcomings hain but it's character sketches is what I feel in love with be it simi or karan as a character.
I usually give up on shows pretty quickly but with this I was hooked and keep watching each episode with just as much as excitement as I did the first day.
Simi have the purest the most beautiful bond I've ever seen on itv .❤️❤️❤️❤️ It's just beyond explanation the way these two are there for eachother is beautiful ❤️❤️ .
They are like eachother's soulmates no matter how many love connections or friends come into their lives they will forever be eachother's priority.
Karan as a character is what intrigued me further maybe cauz he is exactly the opposite of my personality and that led me watch more to see how his character grows.
He is layered and shaleen fits into the role like a glove.❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love how he is a true gentleman , a man who respects women, someone for whom his nation comes before anything else and how despite having a troublesome past that has not made him toxic.
Baaki warna yaaha have made some amazing friends for life 😂😂😂😂 and also Merako meri jaani Monu bhi toh yaahi mil gaayi toh these crazy people give me even the more people to watch the the show and be active on the forum.❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗😊😊😊😊
Posted by Seema Sharma
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYGxOe_A-li/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Telly Chakkar video
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHZ2hGgxCy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link