Originally posted by: mintyblue
To drink stronger coffee and read more!!
To post more Hrithik content!!! LOL

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mintyblue
To drink stronger coffee and read more!!
To post more Hrithik content!!! LOL

Dear Applicant,
Your intention to leave India Forums has been reviewed. Please refer to the above post to access the results of your application (Edited: Refer to 2 posts above instead. I forgot to tag you initially).
Thank you
Management
Unofficial Co-CEO of IF
None. Hopefully to find a new house to move to.
Otherwise I do not plan at all.
And most things do turn out unpredictably. So why plan much at all...
I read news articles from 2020 thinking its from this year. So probably When everyone will be entering 2022 I'll mentally enter 2021.
Will decide tomorrow 🥳
What are you plans for 31st night?
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
What are you plans for 31st night?
Partyyyyy until early morning.
You?
Happy New Year in advance. 🤗
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Partyyyyy until early morning.
You?
Happy New Year in advance. 🤗
Mine's still in process. 😆
Yeah, a very very Happy New Year to you too! 🥳
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Anyone else’s ?
One if them will die single next year. 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12