Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

Wow. I've never seen Salman this young until today

He looks like he is in his teens here.😆

80's advertisements.

atominis thumbnail

Good old 80s when Salman was a popular upcoming male model and did ads for toothpaste, Limca, Lakhani shoes (or whatever that shoe brand was called), a bike etc, before he officially entered films as a male lead.

He was the go to guy for ads aimed at younger audience. Briefly Aamir went ahead of him in ads when he succeeded with QSQT and did ads for a bike and Pepsi. Salman again went on to be ad favorite when MPK became ATBB.

I remember these guys were treated as fresh faces who made senior actors like Amitabh look like dads. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Good old 80s when Salman was a popular upcoming male model and did ads for toothpaste, Limca, Lakhani shoes (or whatever that shoe brand was called), a bike etc, before he officially entered films as a male lead.

He was the go to guy for ads aimed at younger audience. Briefly Aamir went ahead of him in ads when he succeeded with QSQT and did ads for a bike and Pepsi. Salman again went on to be ad favorite when MPK became ATBB.

I remember these guys were treated as fresh faces who made senior actors like Amitabh look like dads. 

Salman as model is news to me.Akshay also did modeling.

MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: atominis

well considering they were fresh faces in their early 20s while Amirabh was in his late 40s/50s it made sense lmao 

atominis thumbnail

Of course he tried his hand at sports and modeling before entering films. Salman had done many ads in 80s and quickly became a popular face in ads aimed at youth and college goers. 

Same for Jackie and Akshay.

Jackie Shroff was also first noticed in print ads in early 80s as a model. Akshay Kumar also did some ad before he got his first film as actor. I think it was some jeans or cigarette brand in early 90s, I cannot recall exact details now. They had become famous due to their height, rugged masculine looks.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have never seen this ad before. Our boy Salman is looking so cute!

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

Wow. I've never seen Salman this young until today

He looks like he is in his teens here.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7GT3Jcnfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVWp7O5PJ7U

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That woman in pink top (at 0:23) is Tiger's mom Ayesha, isn't she???

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago