Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
aree ha lekin meri taste buds ki baat lagi hai
Aisa kya kha li tu? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
aree ha lekin meri taste buds ki baat lagi hai
Aisa kya kha li tu? 🤣
are pata nahi like trip ke kahi din se pehel se jo bhi kuch theeka khaati hoon I don’t feel angry spiciness rather a very bakwaas smell and taste which makes me feel like puking 🤢
Dr Sathya please send suggest something
Jethji se content aayo re aayo
Is this Alice's new home?
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
are pata nahi like trip ke kahi din se pehel se jo bhi kuch theeka khaati hoon I don’t feel angry spiciness rather a very bakwaas smell and taste which makes me feel like puking 🤢
Dr Sathya please send suggest something
It's probably just the spices used, you know? I'm used to chillies or chilly powder only, and can have super theeka khana if that's the spice used. But when people use cinnamon, cloves, in excess, I feel the way you do. It doesn't taste spicier, just bakwaas.
Or, you have a cold? Taking any nasal or eye drops? They all affect taste.... You feel like the simpler food is all that tastes good. It's probably just that. Show yourself to an ENT specialist if it gets worse or something, though.
no it’s Mohnish’s place
Aree I am feeling that in home made food and even restaurant’s and it has started suddenly that why I am not able to eat properly. No I didn’t have cold nor did I take any dropsOriginally posted by: Pottermeow
It's probably just the spices used, you know? I'm used to chillies or chilly powder only, and can have super theeka khana if that's the spice used. But when people use cinnamon, cloves, in excess, I feel the way you do. It doesn't taste spicier, just bakwaas.
Or, you have a cold? Taking any nasal or eye drops? They all affect taste.... You feel like the simpler food is all that tastes good. It's probably just that. Show yourself to an ENT specialist if it gets worse or something, though.
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
no it’s Mohnish’s place
Par KD kidhar hai? 😆
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Aree I am feeling that in home made food and even restaurant’s and it has started suddenly that why I am not able to eat properly. No I didn’t have cold nor did I take any drops
Aww, go to a specialist once you're back home then. I'm not sure what else it could be.... 🤓