Rituuuuuu... Kahan gayi... Dekh aise bhaga mat kar . I am sure tere ko bhi tera Abhi mil jayega par aise bhaag jayegi toh kaise chalega ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rituuuuuu... Kahan gayi... Dekh aise bhaga mat kar . I am sure tere ko bhi tera Abhi mil jayega par aise bhaag jayegi toh kaise chalega ?
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Rituuuuuu... Kahan gayi... Dekh aise bhaga mat kar . I am sure tere ko bhi tera Abhi mil jayega par aise bhaag jayegi toh kaise chalega ?
yeah ritu, until you find your Abhi, Hum Hai Na
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Chalo I will watch my lollipops later then and go to AOL- Aftershocks of Love chapter 3. Write something there!
Okay finish fast. I will read.
Waise main bhi apna SS poora karti hoon…
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Okay finish fast. I will read.
Waise main bhi apna SS poora karti hoon…
Go Ashu! Post it. I wanna read!
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Okay finish fast. I will read.
Waise main bhi apna SS poora karti hoon…
You are writing toooo!!!
Please post soon and is it already posted?
I might have missed it due to my exams... Mujhe tag Karo na ☺️
Guys only 51 pages more to go... Jaldi aao. Sab gayab kyu ho aaj


“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWfUiPACF98/?igsh=NmtmdGI5YnJ4YThr Ar cries remembering mairas words He can't lose maira nor live without her...
897